Monday, April 16, 2012

Let's Get the Ball Rolling...

Okay,

If you've been following my Shakespeare blog, "Dead For A Ducat" you'll know that my most recent project was to start a blog about the Digital Humanities program emerging here at BYU as well as keep all you amazingly lovely readers up to date on the Digital Humanities discipline on the grander scale. Right now I'm working on moving my content and research over to this blog so that you can see who I've contacted and what these amazing researchers are currently working on.

I'm excited to showcase the significance of the digital world and the contribution this method of study has to the greater scope of humanities studies. I've e-mailed several people and hope to get one of these amazing researchers to be a guest on my blog and give some insight to their current projects and how the idea of the digtial humanities affects them in profound ways.

Exciting right?

I'm also excited to showcase the progress that BYU is making in their adoption of the Digital Humanities program into their university repetoire. I'm going to be the eyes and ears for updates on the university's progress. I hope that I can get you guys excited about all the amazing things coming our way!

Guys I'm pumped!

No comments:

Post a Comment